• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

License

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Legend84

What is the name of your state? KS

Hi. i was recently pulled over for a suspended license and negligable insurance. i was just wondering what i should do cuz im quite afraid, i have never been in any sort of trouble with the law until a few months ago. i also have a pending Fine payment and charges from august on an iliegal tag and negligable insurance. if anyone can help me out and make me feel a little better please do so. :( Might i add that Both charges were issued in different counties.

Last edited:

S

seniorjudge

"...i was just wondering what i should..."

Buy insurance.

Pay your fines.

Get your license back.

HomeGuru

Legend84 said:
What is the name of your state? KS

Hi. i was recently pulled over for a suspended license and negligable insurance. i was just wondering what i should do cuz im quite afraid, i have never been in any sort of trouble with the law until a few months ago. i also have a pending Fine payment and charges from august on an iliegal tag and negligable insurance. if anyone can help me out and make me feel a little better please do so. :( Might i add that Both charges were issued in different counties.

**A: surrender.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">