• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fall

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kken409

What is the name of your state?NY. My wife fell in her work parking lot on Ice ,Other people fell same day,She shattered her elboe and is in a long recovery ,she may never get back full motion of arm and is getting workmans comp,but that does not help much with me paying our regular bills,I am disabled and dont get much disability ,what should we do. My email is [email protected]

HomeGuru

kken409 said:
What is the name of your state?NY. My wife fell in her work parking lot on Ice ,Other people fell same day,She shattered her elboe and is in a long recovery ,she may never get back full motion of arm and is getting workmans comp,but that does not help much with me paying our regular bills,I am disabled and dont get much disability ,what should we do. My email is [email protected]

**A: pray........

wonderwhy

what are you gonna do...sue someone bc your wife had an accident? jesus christ is that all anyone can do anymore? suck it up and dont be a bitch about it sh!t happens you cant fix everything with money its not like getting $10,000 is gonna fix her arm wow just stop whining everybody falls its her fault not the company's

You Are Guilty

LOL. HG's response is about the best answer you're going to get. Go Google "Worker's Compensation bar" and you'll learn why.

kken409

Wifes fall

Thanks for info,Im not tring to sue any one or want to I am disabled from working with cemicals and never new nothing about what to do and lost every thing one time.and i am tring to not be so dumb next time.I dont have a lot but need what i got. Thanks for advice

HomeGuru

kken409 said:
Thanks for info,Im not tring to sue any one or want to I am disabled from working with cemicals and never new nothing about what to do and lost every thing one time.and i am tring to not be so dumb next time.I dont have a lot but need what i got. Thanks for advice

**A: good luck to you and I hope your wife is better.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">