• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Meth Manufacturing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sugarfootz

What is the name of your state? Tennessee
Son in law was arrested for manufacturing or meth and paraphinalia (sp?). He was placed on bond until court date (Feb. 4). My daughter and grand daughter is my only concern here----although the police has not spoken with or questioned her--I know there have got to be consequences here as well since there was meth found in the home. What should I expect to happen concerning my daughter and grand daughter?? Very worried mom

rmet4nzkx

Child endangerment, foster care and possible termination of parental rights are all possibilities.
Get Grand daughter out of that environment ASAP.
Is your daughter a user too?

sugarfootz

Meth Update

Got great news today---CPS came to investigate the child endangerment and the situation in general. They have allowed my daughter and granddaughter to live with me on the condition there is no contact with the father. To answer your question--no my daughter has not used (thank goodness) but has to wise up. Very hopeful she is on her way to getting her life in order. On the other hand the dad has had child endangerment charges brought against him along with the previous charges. This meth is terribly addictive and dangerous--people please beware of it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">