• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Too Many Points

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wlac

What is the name of your state?FL

I have gotten 5 speeding tickets within 2 months totaling too many points. I have already been to school as many times I am aloud in a lifetime. Are there any other things I can do to keep my license from being suspend?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

wlac said:
What is the name of your state?FL

I have gotten 5 speeding tickets within 2 months totaling too many points. I have already been to school as many times I am aloud in a lifetime. Are there any other things I can do to keep my license from being suspend?

My response:

You have no need to worry about your license being suspending due to your point count. You need to worry about your driving privileges being revoked - - permanently. Wait! I'm getting a vision . . . I see a public transportation bus in your future. Got exact change?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">