• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can they do that?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kporter

I have ets as of December 8 2004 from the army national gaurd. I am currently on a federal activation orders and will be held until the mission is over. Mission is ended and we are waiting to demobilize. They can hold me on stop loss 90 days after we demob. I have been ordered to go to BNOC and they have already cut my orders. Can they make me go to BNOC if I do not want to even after I advised I wasnt reenlisting and did not want to go?

badapple40

kporter said:
I have ets as of December 8 2004 from the army national gaurd. I am currently on a federal activation orders and will be held until the mission is over. Mission is ended and we are waiting to demobilize. They can hold me on stop loss 90 days after we demob. I have been ordered to go to BNOC and they have already cut my orders. Can they make me go to BNOC if I do not want to even after I advised I wasnt reenlisting and did not want to go?
Yes, they can. Until you get that final discharge order in hand, they own you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">