• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Not All Lawyers Are Crooked

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tenacity

What is the name of your state?SC
Not all lawyers are crooked and,so,this is an appeal to those broader minds. This case is complicated. Perhaps the existence of a court order for motion to dismiss dated the 19th of December (Sunday), signed by a judge (or so it is proposed) and presented to an attorney's client as a bonafied,legalized order w/o a court "filed" stamp will give that one arch-angel of a legal firm an inkling of what it'll be battling. Compensating??? Prestigious??? Career making??? You bet your litigating bippies, it is.

S

seniorjudge

"...Not All Lawyers Are Crooked..."

You are right. It's that 90% that give the rest of us a bad name.

But, prithee, what the hell does this mean?:

Not all lawyers are crooked and,so,this is an appeal to those broader minds. This case is complicated. Perhaps the existence of a court order for motion to dismiss dated the 19th of December (Sunday), signed by a judge (or so it is proposed) and presented to an attorney's client as a bonafied,legalized order w/o a court "filed" stamp will give that one arch-angel of a legal firm an inkling of what it'll be battling. Compensating??? Prestigious??? Career making??? You bet your litigating bippies, it is.

tenacity

If this web-site is merely internet entertainment:

sc Then, it's no place to find a lawyer.
I'm 3rd party to this case. Although I've received promises to the contrary, I don't expect to profit. Some facts:

a) Elderly, legally-blind, moderately prosperous, female aunt

b) A nephew, who possesses said aunt's POA, though claims
never used, despite opening accounts in her name, as
agent of bank, wherewith he profitted

c) A brother, father to the nephew, financially and
emotionally invested in establishing his son's securities
brokerage

d) The nephew's subsequent accumulation of licenses to
sell insurance and securities.

e) Manipulation of aunt's finances in insurance, and
then the securities market, each action coinciding with
nephew's licensure to perform such fiscal tasks, resulting
in substantial loss.

f) Aunt's retainment of a lawyer, who is family friend; case
taken entirely on contingency.

g) Aunt's lawyer filed case for negligence and churning in
court that had no jursidiction; time past and case with-
drawn

h) Lawyer filed case before arbitration for negligence and
churning; case challenged for dismissal by multi-party
defense; dismissal denied

i) Arbitration heard case; continuance; arbitration panel-
membership changed; Aunt's lawyer turned case over to
new lawyer; original lawyer with-held files, tapes, test-
imony; failed to co-operate with new lawyer; original
lawyer retired from practice

j) Case reconvened, new lawyer having not met with aunt's
witnesses; failed to get sworn statements notorized;
advised aunt it was in her best interest to claim she was
incompetent, to behave foolishly in front of arbitrators.

k) Arbitration's finding that aunt had unclean hands, while nephew and employing brokerage were culpable; records would not be expunged; aunt appealed nominal award. This
lawyer withdrew from case, withheld pertinent documents

l) New lawyer, having been advised of original lawyer's mistake in misfiling case in wrong jurisdiction, filed in exactly the same wrong jurisdiction.

m) New lawyer handed aunt a copy of order of dismissal (jurisdiction and venue) dated December 19(Sunday), signed by a judge but without court filed stamp.

n) Different copy of order of dismissal arrives on clerk's desk with a later date.

o) aunt is appealing to N.C., having been advised that that is court of jurisdiction; having been advised by this lawyer he would no longer handle case, she seeks another lawyer.

i)

Last edited:
S

seniorjudge

I apologize to you.

I do not have the slightest idea what you are talking about.

Maybe someone else can help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">