• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How much takes you to jail?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jetokin

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? NC

I recently got pulled over for speeding and officer smelt marijuana in my car and searched my car..in the car he found a little less than a quarter sac of marijuana and a bowl...I had 2 friends in the car with me and we were all high as hell...i got charged with possesion of less than half an ounce and my friend got charged with drug parapheneila..we got off that night with just a sitation but we don't really know what consequences might be in court...is either one of us gonna end up in jail?...i am currently 17

Last edited:

S

seniorjudge

"...is either one of us gonna end up in jail?..."

You are...your friend will get off scot free.

jetokin

jail huh?

jail huh? well please explain to me this..on the citation it states the charge then it states this, schedule III of the North Carolina Controlled substance act GS 90-95 (a)(4)...i looked it up and there's no such charge as (a)(4), i found (a)(3) which is possesion, but no (a)(4) charge..

S

seniorjudge

"...is either one of us gonna end up in jail?..."

Well it looks like you and your friend will both get off scot free if there is no such charge!

jetokin

so they smoked my ****?

so what are u sayin..if the officer makes the mistake on the citation, the case is dropped??...do u think maybe the cop was ****in with us that night so we could give the citation to our parents and get in trouble with them and they end up with a 20 sac to smoke for themselves?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">