• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Friend under 18 ratted me out

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

crazycool

Utah. K this is the story. Me and one of my buddies had went to our high school basketball game. I had made it in the gym and was sitting down and i looked to see where my friend went. about five minutes later i got pulled down to the office. they had told me that my friend had recieved a alcohol ticket. i didnt really care to much cause i didnt have anything to drink. they breathalized me and i blew o.ooo. And so they had asked me how I got their and I had said I had walked cause I only live a block away. then they said that my friend had told them that i was the one who drove their. so i told them and they went and searched my car. and when they searched it their was two pipes and about 1 bowl. My friend had stashed his weed in my car before we had entered the building. My friend told them that is wasnt his so they gave me a possession of marijuanna and paraphanilia. what should I do. Im 18 and he is only 17. what kind of charges am i going to get. i totally got screwed. they are also giving me a ticket for being a 1000 ft from the school with the marijuanna

rmet4nzkx

crazycool said:
Utah. K this is the story. Me and one of my buddies had went to our high school basketball game. I had made it in the gym and was sitting down and i looked to see where my friend went. about five minutes later i got pulled down to the office. they had told me that my friend had recieved a alcohol ticket. i didnt really care to much cause i didnt have anything to drink. they breathalized me and i blew o.ooo. And so they had asked me how I got their and I had said I had walked cause I only live a block away. then they said that my friend had told them that i was the one who drove their. so i told them and they went and searched my car. and when they searched it their was two pipes and about 1 bowl. My friend had stashed his weed in my car before we had entered the building. My friend told them that is wasnt his so they gave me a possession of marijuanna and paraphanilia. what should I do. Im 18 and he is only 17. what kind of charges am i going to get. i totally got screwed. they are also giving me a ticket for being a 1000 ft from the school with the marijuanna
Be careful, the grammer police will be after you as well. Remember those ads about your brains being fried on drugs :rolleyes:

Maybe you could have yourself drug tested for the marijuana to prove you do not use. I believe that marijuana stays in your system for a minimum of thirty days. I don't know for sure if it will help but you never know.

prence

Maybe you should spell 'grammar' correctly before you try to make fun of people you f ucking moron.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
crazycool said:
LOL So was only the weed or the weed, the pipes and the bowl his?

Really, you didn't get screwed - y'all screwed up.

calatty

It sounds like you gave the police consent to search your car. If so, then the search of your car was legal. You will probably be charged with possession of paraphernalia and possession. When you do, all you can do is get a lawyer and try to get a disposition that keeps this off your record.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">