• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Traffic violation...challenge?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Lilpro

I'm from NC and I recently received a ticket for doing 68 in a 55 and a ticket for having a dead inspection sticker. It was given at 1:50pm on thursday, the officer wrote on the ticket that he gave it at 1:50 am on thursday, If I can prove that he was not on duty and couldn't have writen this ticket legally, would it get thrown out?

JETX

Lilpro said:
I'm from NC and I recently received a ticket for doing 68 in a 55 and a ticket for having a dead inspection sticker. It was given at 1:50pm on thursday, the officer wrote on the ticket that he gave it at 1:50 am on thursday, If I can prove that he was not on duty and couldn't have writen this ticket legally, would it get thrown out?
Nope......

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">