• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

SSA didn't even get all my doctors information

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rachelsfx

What is the name of your state? FL

I provided SS will all the information on my current and past doctors and they NEVER even got my old doctors records. Why not? I provided them with all the information. They never even talked to my current therapist for her records. Is this just an incompetent moron that handled my case or did SS do it on purpose?

Thanks!

BL

You have to fill us in here .

Was this part of your application for disability benefits for SSI or SSDI ?

You do not state where in the process you are or if you were denied .

ellencee

Is this just an incompetent moron that handled my case or did SS do it on purpose?
With rare exception, SS does not hire incompetent morons. To do so would result in SS's actually conducting business in a rational and efficient manner. SS prefers to hire morons; that way, no one notices the backlog of applications and appeals or attempts to actually help a disabled person.

EC

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">