• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cultivation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sandjm

My state is Pa. Question is about growing charges. was raided and police found room with nothing but a few suspected mj leaves a 4 foot flouresent light leaning on wall not plugged in some trays from nusery roll of wire and a few 2x4's nailed together to form a shelf i was building . but the warrant states that on 1-06-05 they saw light comming from basement window they thought was grow light . thier search found no set up only things i stated. they found stems\branches on our porch and some leaf on the fridge. They also found some paraphanalia. We have not been charged yet,but told we will be charged w/cultivation which is a felony. Can we be charged w/cultivation w/what was found?

HomeGuru

sandjm said:
My state is Pa. Question is about growing charges. was raided and police found room with nothing but a few suspected mj leaves a 4 foot flouresent light leaning on wall not plugged in some trays from nusery roll of wire and a few 2x4's nailed together to form a shelf i was building . but the warrant states that on 1-06-05 they saw light comming from basement window they thought was grow light . thier search found no set up only things i stated. they found stems\branches on our porch and some leaf on the fridge. They also found some paraphanalia. We have not been charged yet,but told we will be charged w/cultivation which is a felony. Can we be charged w/cultivation w/what was found?

**A: of course. Then again if you are a pot head I can see how you were confused.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">