• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

When Will I Receive Payments?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

RedMustang

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Kentucky
4 months ago I applied for SSI benefits on behalf of my 3 year old son who has autism.A couple of days ago I called the state disability examiner to tell her about new medical info.She said it was not necessary;she had already approved my son's case.She told me to call my local SS office for more info.Well,I called them and they say no decision was made on my son's case!They acted like they did not beleive me when I told them my son's case had been approved on Jan.4. Anyway,on January 6 my local SS office had me to come in and sign papers naming me as the representative payee.What is up with these people?I know my son has been approved since Jan.4,but I got no letter from them.When can I expect payments to begin?Thanks for any help. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">