• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

hurricane Ivan claims

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

alexchel

What is the name of your state?[florida, hurricane claims
My policy provides for additional living costs of $150,000 with a 12 month limitation. Pensacola was hit hard and rebuilding will take nearly three years. Is there anyway to provide for the living costs that will actually be incurred?

What options are available if your public adjuster is proving to be a disapointment?

claimlaw

Hurricane Ivan

Your email address is blocked in this forum.

I cannot respond without more specific details on both subjects.

Otherwise, change your Profile in this forum to accept email.

I would be willing to give you a brief analysis but cannot write a claims manual here on all the potential variables.

claimlaw

alexchel

to claimlaw with gratitude

Hi claimlaw, thanks so much. There are tremendous variables, you're right.

e mail ([email protected] )and please write directly, I can give you phone number then too if you're willing.

Soooooomany vaiiables. I really appreciate you're being willing to volunteer some time with the ignorant.

[email protected]

BlondiePB

What options are available if your public adjuster is proving to be a disapointment?
Governor "Bushy" wants to know about these things. Give his office a call. Also, the news told people who needed $$ for alternate housing while their homes were being repaired to call FEMA.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">