• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

HOUSEHOLD NIGHTMARE

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

NJ HOUSE

I OWN A MOTHER / DAUGHTER HOME IN NEW JERSEY
I HAVE A 22 YEAR OLD SISTER & MY MOM LIVING WITH ME THEY REFUSE TO PAY RENT OR ANYTHING AND REFUSES TO LEAVE I HAVE BEEN FOOTING THE BILLS FOR THE LONGEST WELL THE ICING ON THE CAKE WAS WHEN I HAD A 600.00 PHONE BILL I APROACHED SIS ABOUT IT AND I WAS TOLD TO BACK GO ---- MY SELF ITS NOT MY PROBLEM I ALSO LIVE WITH MY HUSBAND AND CHILDREN AND WHEN EVER THEY DON'T GET WANT THEY WANT THE SCREAM AND YELL AT ME INFRONT OF MY KIDS I CAN'T HANDLE THIS ANY MORE CAN I GET RID OF THEM & HOW THE DEED IS IN MY NAME NOT THERES THE WORSE PART IS MY MOM IS TERMINAL
AND IM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT DO I LEAVE WITH THERE TORTURE OF AM I GUILTY THE REST OF MY LIFE FOR THROWING HER OUT
ANY SUGGESTIONS????? I WISH I WASN'T IN MY OWN SHOES

H

Henry Higgins

This case cries out for a Family Therapist, NOT A LAWYER!

N

NJ HOME

NO ONE IS WILLING TO TRY THERAPY THEY JUST RATHER SUCK ME DRY AND IF THEY DON'T GET WHAT THEY WANT BLACKMAIL ME

P

pisinbad

they are living there and getting away without paying because you are allowing them to, plain and simple-you are enabling them. Does your spouse ever say anything to them? Someone needs to put their foot down and mean it. I would give them notice that they must be moved out in 30 days or you will call the law and have them removed from your home. Since it is your house, you are not required to give them a place to live, and don't feel guilty about it under any circumstances you have more than done your share for them and now it is time to put your family first!!!! If you don't put your foot down and have them removed if they don't leave willingly then I would say you like the roll of victim.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">