• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

On line purchase, unable to contact to cancel

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

schindlr

I live in Pennsylvania and purchased a "trial" product from a company in California. In order to cancel the order you must call a toll free number. I tried to call, I was placed on hold each time for over a half hour, tried to e-mail, no response. I notice my on-line-banking has been charged the full amount of product even though I followed correctly the steps to return the product several days prior to the "deadline" -- how can I stop orders, charges, etc. when no one will respond to my repeated attempts to contact? I'm in dire need of assistance.

djohnson

Did you pay by credit/debit card or check? Have you contacted the bank to stop payments from that company or to contest the charges? You need to keep holding or send something certified that you have proof of.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">