• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Time Share Contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kab

While in Nassau i purchased a timeshare from Royal Holiday Club. They agreed to pay hotel expense in exchange for membership. RCH never paid hotel bill and there contract stated "buyer may cancel this agreement only if seller or the club are in the default in any of their obligations derived from this agreement". After reading this I contact RHC and explain that the defaulted in the contract and I wish to cancel and receive my 3177.58 back for the downpayment. I received a copy of a letter to The BBB from RHC stating "It has never been Royal Holiday's Sales Representatives to offer our approached customers to cover their accommodation expenses since this would be non-profitable and as well as mislead that would provoke harshness with a club member with shom we are looking forward to establishing a long-term club relationship". However I received a letter from RHC located in Nassau stating" As per the agreement between RHC and yourselves, your accommodations during your stay at the nassau marriott Hotel, August 4-11, 1999 would be covered by RHC as an incentive for your purchase of RHC Silver membership, and a credit slip to American Express in the amount of 1294.00. After submitting this to RHC main office I asked for another cancelation and to credit my American Express account for 3177.58 for downpayment of the club. As of today I have not received a contract cancelation, nor the 1294.00 credit to American Express nor 3177.58 for the downpayment. Is there anything I can do to receive my money back from RHC.

L

LorettaL

You have a lot of documents. I would take them to a real estate lawyer because of the amount of money at stake. I would demand that the company pay your attorney fees when and if they settle your case. Otherwise since the amount is less than $5000 you could sue them on your own in small claims court. You can find an attorney on this website.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">