• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

screwed in texas

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Kerry Wise

What is the name of your state? Texas

We had created a export company and followed all laws and had all license, state and federal. The government stoped our business as well as others with out due process. Or assisted us in anyway. Precidence has been set in other cases. We would greatly like to talk to someone that could tell us if we have any rights.

Kerry

S

seniorjudge

Kerry Wise said:
What is the name of your state? Texas

We had created a export company and followed all laws and had all license, state and federal. The government stoped our business as well as others with out due process. Or assisted us in anyway. Precidence has been set in other cases. We would greatly like to talk to someone that could tell us if we have any rights.

Kerry
Kerry...Maybe you could fill us in on a few details.

S

seniorjudge

BelizeBreeze said:
ME TOO!!!
Back in 1973 ...what a cute little blonde she was too :D
Kerry...pay no attention to that old man...he is having delusions again.

Pay attention to ME (another old man, but I took my medication!) :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">