• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Curious....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tybalt

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

I have been fighting with CYS for over 2 full years, they inform me I have parental rights, they informed me I have custody. yet I still have but 1 hour semi-supervised visits with my children?

My grandmother (my childrens great grandmother) been fighting me over custody the duration, CYS supports her having care and custody of my children indefinatly more so than their biological father? Is it not the duty of CYS to "help" families stay together and become great families? Or to ruin them indefinatly?

So what I am curious of is...

My grandmother has been fighting to get custody. My children are 4 and 6, my grandmother 70.

If...

I were to agree with my grandmother to share "custody" as in giving her custody sharing 50/50 rights, thus removing CYS from the case, and eliminating their tyrany they have destroyed my life with. What is the feasibility of the courts awarding a 70 year old woman, full custody of a 4 year old child? As I would definatly take her to court the very next day and fight for full custody as their biological birth father.

Tybalt

ex girlfriend struck my oldest daughter, and since i fight for my children and she walks free with her child.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">