• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possesion with intent to traffic cocain

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jtabish

I live in canada, bc .

There was 5 of us in a car that was merly heading towards a friends house when we hit a traffic stop and the driver was asked for ID which he was unable to present. He gave a fake name and was charged with inpersination, the front passenager was asked to step out of the car and when he did so fled from the officer thus leaving 3 of us in the backseat. The officer asked us 3 to step out of the car and once we did said he was searching the car under the liquior control licensing act. Once he searched the car he pulled out a bag containing 23 flaps of cocain and rock cocain that he says he found under the back bench seat in the car. He searched all 3 of us and was unable to find nothing for then $220 in cash on me and $1100 in cash on my girlfriend. The car is in my name and so is the insurance but the car was insurared for a friend of mine so thus required me to register it under my name to do the insurance setup. The officer charged all of us with possesion for the intent to traffic (PPT) and then released the driver, my girlfriend and the other person on a promise to appear from the jail cells and I was releaseed on bail. I have a previous PPT steming back from 6 months ago that I did 6 months of adult provincial time for... That one was my first PPT ever and this would be my 2nd. I was on probation at the time of the new charge and they also charged me with breaching my probation order, I belieave a CSA offence. I'm unsure as what to do about this matter, the occupents of the car are all adult except for my girlfriend which falls under the youth act. Since I insured this car for a friend the vechial has not always been in my possesion so ... Anyways i'm unsure of exactly what to do here and would please like as much help as I can get. Right now I have legal-aid so... Thanks.

Shay-Pari'e

(QUOTE)Anyways i'm unsure of exactly what to do here and would please like as much help as I can get. Right now I have legal-aid so... Thanks.(QUOTE)

Don't bend over with Bubba in the shower.

Happy Trails

jtabish said:
I live in canada, bc .

There was 5 of us in a car that was merly heading towards a friends house when we hit a traffic stop and the driver was asked for ID which he was unable to present. He gave a fake name and was charged with inpersination, the front passenager was asked to step out of the car and when he did so fled from the officer thus leaving 3 of us in the backseat. The officer asked us 3 to step out of the car and once we did said he was searching the car under the liquior control licensing act. Once he searched the car he pulled out a bag containing 23 flaps of cocain and rock cocain that he says he found under the back bench seat in the car. He searched all 3 of us and was unable to find nothing for then $220 in cash on me and $1100 in cash on my girlfriend. The car is in my name and so is the insurance but the car was insurared for a friend of mine so thus required me to register it under my name to do the insurance setup. The officer charged all of us with possesion for the intent to traffic (PPT) and then released the driver, my girlfriend and the other person on a promise to appear from the jail cells and I was releaseed on bail. I have a previous PPT steming back from 6 months ago that I did 6 months of adult provincial time for... That one was my first PPT ever and this would be my 2nd. I was on probation at the time of the new charge and they also charged me with breaching my probation order, I belieave a CSA offence. I'm unsure as what to do about this matter, the occupents of the car are all adult except for my girlfriend which falls under the youth act. Since I insured this car for a friend the vechial has not always been in my possesion so ... Anyways i'm unsure of exactly what to do here and would please like as much help as I can get. Right now I have legal-aid so... Thanks.
Along with possession, and breaking your probation, if you lived in the U.S., you would also be guilty of insurance fraud.

S

seniorjudge

"...Anyways i'm unsure of exactly what to do here and would please like as much help as I can get...."

Hire a good Canadian lawyer.

This is a US only forum.

rmet4nzkx

This forum is for US laws only,
Stay in Canada :rolleyes:
Take Paridise's advice, watch out while in the shower with Bubba. Your new girlfriend, Bubba, that is. ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">