• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Title Transfers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jbridges

My elderly parent wants to "give" me his house before his death to keep it out of his estate. What simple way can this be done without involving an attorney. We live in Georgia.

L

LorettaL

You really should consult an attorney skilled in estate planning, tax, and real estate law becuase a gift of property impacts all three of these areas.

notes4chuck

title transfers

I will say to be careful because even if thats what your grandfarther wants. It's very easy for a third party to make it as your taking advantage specialy if he has any health problems so be careful

seniorjudge

notes4chuck said:
I will say to be careful because even if thats what your grandfarther wants. It's very easy for a third party to make it as your taking advantage specialy if he has any health problems so be careful
Hmmm...chuck, tell me, do you know what these symbols mean?

notes4chuck

seniorjudge said:

[/QUOTE=notes for chuck]sorry im new to this i'm thinken maybe iI should go back to the ol telephone for my information.To your question no I dont no what you mean

seniorjudge

notes4chuck said:
seniorjudge said:

[/QUOTE=notes for chuck]sorry im new to this i'm thinken maybe iI should go back to the ol telephone for my information.To your question no I dont no what you mean
These symbols

refer to YEAR numbers in the Western calendar.

Anything striking you now?

Do you know how to add and subtract?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">