• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CONTRACT TO BUY HOUSE

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

PAWSIE1515

hi my name is keith lindberg and my girl friend sold a house on contract to a guy ,he is 7 thousand behind in payments and hasnt kept the taxes up to date or the utilities either,she has foreclosed do to this breach of contract,, he called her to say he is selling the contract after he was served papers of forclosure,the title is in my girl friends name,can he legally sell the contract with out bringing the contract up to terms? we live in IOWA,any help or advice u may give would b greatly appreciated
thank you so very much for your valuable time sir.
sincerely yours,
keith lindberg

L

LorettaL

I do not know anything about Iowa law but I do have a suggestion if your girlfriend used a realtor or lawyer at any point during this transaction I would ask him/her for an opinion or explanation of what Iowa law provides.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">