• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can my probation violation warrant be squashed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wera

What is the name of your state? arizona
HI I HAVE A QUESTION? IN YEAR 2000 I WAS PLACED ON STANDERD PROBATION FOR DRUG CHARGE,AFTER SPENDING FOUR MONTHS IN COUNTY JAIL NEVER BEEN IN JAIL OR FINGER PRINTED BEFOR.
WELL I MADE THE MISTAKE OF NOT GOING TO MEET MY PROBATION OFFICER.
BUT SINCE YEAR 2000 I HAVE NOT HAD ANY CONTACT WITH THE LAW OF ANY KIND. ITS BEEN 5 YEARS IN MARCH 2005.I GUESS MY QUESTION IS CAN I GET OFF PROBATION BECAUSE OF NOT HAVING ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE LAW DO I EVEN STAND A CHANCE IF I NOW TRYED TO CONTACT THE PROBATION OFFICER.BY THE WAY I AM FROM MEXICO BUT WAS NOT DEPORTED. THANK YOU

S

seniorjudge

"...can my probation violation warrant be squashed...."

No.

wera said:
What is the name of your state? arizona
HI I HAVE A QUESTION? IN YEAR 2000 I WAS PLACED ON STANDERD PROBATION FOR DRUG CHARGE,AFTER SPENDING FOUR MONTHS IN COUNTY JAIL NEVER BEEN IN JAIL OR FINGER PRINTED BEFOR.
WELL I MADE THE MISTAKE OF NOT GOING TO MEET MY PROBATION OFFICER.
BUT SINCE YEAR 2000 I HAVE NOT HAD ANY CONTACT WITH THE LAW OF ANY KIND. ITS BEEN 5 YEARS IN MARCH 2005.I GUESS MY QUESTION IS CAN I GET OFF PROBATION BECAUSE OF NOT HAVING ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE LAW DO I EVEN STAND A CHANCE IF I NOW TRYED TO CONTACT THE PROBATION OFFICER.BY THE WAY I AM FROM MEXICO BUT WAS NOT DEPORTED. THANK YOU
This is the type of thinking that baffles my mind. You people think that you can come to our country illegally, openly disregard our laws, get caught, PLACED ON PROBATION WITHOUT BEING DEPORTED, get away with not reporting to your probation officer for five years and then just have the courts reward you for not getting caught again during those five years for all of the continued illegal activity you have undoubtedly been involved in by allowing you to "get off" probation.

And President Bush wanst to make it legal for you to come and go from your home country because you are simply here to put bread on your table of your family in your home country and you are only working jobs no American would work anyway!

In the words of John Stossel, "GIVE ME A BREAK!" :eek:

wera

Probation Violation

First Of All Yea You Are Right We Do Come To This Contry Ilegaly To Feed Our Families.and How Do We Do That Like You Said Working The Jobs An American Would'nt Do. But Yet Ready To Collect Taxes From An Elegal No Problem We Dont Mind Paying Taxes To Americans We Understand You Also Need To Feed Your Family.and That Extra Help Doing The Job That An American Would Be Able To Handle Or Risk For There Family,shows How Much Love American Have For The Wele Fare Of There Familys.and I Dont Think I Can Just Come Here And Feel I Can Just Get Away With Anything I Was Charged And Did Some Time For The Poor Desion I Made Thow Im An Ilegal.and Its Not My Fault That I Was Released In The United States Knowing I Was An Ilegal,shows Me America Is Making Bas Choices Your Own Law Breaking A Law Is'nt That Ilegal Also Since This Is How You Want To Put It. And If I Asked Its Probloly Because I Like To Know What Steps To Take To Get This Problem Solved The Right Way Or There Way After All It Was Them Who Released Me Here. If You Realy Think About It Probloly Would Of Got Away With It If They Had Send Me To Mexico. I Would Just Came Back Like I Never Commited A Crime And Problem Solved Or Even Left Back To My Country And Solved The Problem. It Just Seems That American Or Some American Just Never Sadisfide. Selfish, Ungrateful,and Lazy Come On Give A Break!

S

seniorjudge

TMBrown2004 said:
This is the type of thinking that baffles my mind. You people think that you can come to our country illegally, openly disregard our laws, get caught, PLACED ON PROBATION WITHOUT BEING DEPORTED, get away with not reporting to your probation officer for five years and then just have the courts reward you for not getting caught again during those five years for all of the continued illegal activity you have undoubtedly been involved in by allowing you to "get off" probation.

And President Bush wanst to make it legal for you to come and go from your home country because you are simply here to put bread on your table of your family in your home country and you are only working jobs no American would work anyway!

In the words of John Stossel, "GIVE ME A BREAK!" :eek:
Mr. Brown, do not respond to posters who post in all caps.
We have been given that direction from on high....Home Guru.
Get with the program or he will send you a nastygram like he did me.

Son of Slam

wera said:
First Of All Yea You Are Right We Do Come To This Contry Ilegaly To Feed Our Families.and How Do We Do That Like You Said Working The Jobs An American Would'nt Do. But Yet Ready To Collect Taxes From An Elegal No Problem We Dont Mind Paying Taxes To Americans We Understand You Also Need To Feed Your Family.and That Extra Help Doing The Job That An American Would Be Able To Handle Or Risk For There Family,shows How Much Love American Have For The Wele Fare Of There Familys.and I Dont Think I Can Just Come Here And Feel I Can Just Get Away With Anything I Was Charged And Did Some Time For The Poor Desion I Made Thow Im An Ilegal.and Its Not My Fault That I Was Released In The United States Knowing I Was An Ilegal,shows Me America Is Making Bas Choices Your Own Law Breaking A Law Is'nt That Ilegal Also Since This Is How You Want To Put It. And If I Asked Its Probloly Because I Like To Know What Steps To Take To Get This Problem Solved The Right Way Or There Way After All It Was Them Who Released Me Here. If You Realy Think About It Probloly Would Of Got Away With It If They Had Send Me To Mexico. I Would Just Came Back Like I Never Commited A Crime And Problem Solved Or Even Left Back To My Country And Solved The Problem. It Just Seems That American Or Some American Just Never Sadisfide. Selfish, Ungrateful,and Lazy Come On Give A Break!

Just making sure the whole thread has to go away before we lose this gem.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">