• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

NY State Seat Belt Ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

noochstyle

I got a ticket today in the bronx, ny. I live in long island. I was driving without a seat belt on, I was wondering what the fine was and the points... Is there a website i can look that up on? Thanks

Thanks,
Nooch

You Are Guilty

noochstyle said:
I got a ticket today in the bronx, ny. I live in long island. I was driving without a seat belt on, I was wondering what the fine was and the points... Is there a website i can look that up on? Thanks
No points if you were the one who got the ticket - it's not a moving violation. I'm not sure as far as the fine, I think its $115. You can probably look it up here though: http://fornax.dmv.state.ny.us/scripts/rightnow.cfg/php.exe/enduser/std_adp.php?p_sid=j4NIv*vh&p_lva=&p_faqid=229&p_created=1001581853&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9ncmlkc29ydD0mcF9yb3dfY250PTEmcF9zZWFyY2hfdGV4dD1zZWF0IGJlbHQmcF9zZWFyY2hfdHlwZT0zJnBfY2F0X2x2bDE9MTMmcF9jYXRfbHZsMj1_YW55fiZwX3NvcnRfYnk9ZGZsdCZwX3BhZ2U9MQ**&p_li=

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">