• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Camera tickets in MD

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jowills

What is the name of your state? MD What is the name of your state? Maryland
Got a camera Citation in mail after visit to MD. Can't find the law TA 21-202.1 on internet. I did stop, just went over line on road and backed up when realized I went too far. Where can I get specifications for placement of road signs/lines, etc. Do they calibrate the cameras? Does the person who certifies the pictures taken have training or rules to follow and where can I get them. I asked to have all the film to prove I pulled back, but they said no film is taken, only the 2 I received and they are preponderance of evidence. Pictures are worth thousand's of words, but do not tell the whole story. Any help would be appreciated. jowills at bigfoot dot com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">