• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

LAND TITLE IS NOT CLEAR

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

john t

ibought property from this guy and i found out that another person is suing him for a debt iwas told this by a probate judge,he said my title was not clear.the seller alsomoved junk cars on acre i previously bought crushed them up left and several cars behind without my permission.what can i do!

L

LorettaL

Contact a lawyer familiar with real estate law in your jurisdiction; check out the name's on this website. Did you have title insurance? Title company's offer insurance on the fact that title is clearly held by owner so you may have recourse against them. As for the junked out cars, you may have a civil suit against him that you could bring in small claims court. There's a good overview of small claims law at this website's home page.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">