• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

slip and fall on stairs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

katdad

What is the name of your state? I live in Mississippi and was wondering what is the recoverable damages for pain and suffering if your medical bills total 95,000?

Lynx 36

I'd say about 50 to 100 million.

Seriously, how do you expect anyone to answer that!? Wanna toss out some details maybe!

katdad

I live in MS. From the injuries I received I have had 1 neck surgery and 2 back surgeries. I was just wondering what would be the rule of thumb for Ms as to what I should recover for pain and suffering? Like I said before my medical bills total just under 95,000!

racer72

$17.46.

There are no laws, there are no rules, and no one that visits this forum is a psychic. The only person you should be discussing this with is your personal injury attorney.

JETX

racer72 said:
With all due respect, I disagree and feel that, based solely on the information provided in this thread, that a reasonable compensense would be..... $4.13.
The writer can use that money to buy some more letters for his/her computer.... as it appears they are running low.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">