• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

agrrement of sale

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pamela stommel

i have a handwritten signed, dated, agreement of sale, with deposit made and check cashed. seller now is going to sell to someone else--is this legal?

L

larae99

My husband and I were in the same situation. The seller tried to do the same to us, but could not. Our closing is still pending(We have a great lawyer!!!) Unless you have defaulted on any of the terms of your agreement then your contract should be binding. I do not know what state you are from, but you should get in touch with a Real Estate Lawyer ASAP.

L

LorettaL

Also read the sections on this website's home page dealing with buying/selling a home under Real Estate for some general rules and information about your rights.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">