• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

property left after closeing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mike and jen

I live in Massachusetts and recently purchased a home and I would like to know what my legal rights are regarding the property that was left here by the previous owner over 90 days ago

ALawyer

ASK THE LAWYER WHO REPRESENTED YOU AT THE CLOSING! Usually the contract should say if it was well drawn. If not you may want to call and then send them a letter stating that you regard it as abandoned and unless it is picked upi by date X you will have it destroyed and bill them for it.

------------------
This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">