• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I got scammed! What can I do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Broke21

I live in Hanover Pennsylvania 18702. I have been scammed online with a car deal. I owned a 96 SVT cobra and the deal was to trade Brandon Boll my 96 Mustang Cobra for his 95 mitsubishi Eclipse and $1500 cash. In the pages online he listed all of his parts added to the car and I did the same. We also posted problems and discussed problems befre makign a deal. I told him all problems with my car which were all minor and I never had a problem with my mustang at all. He todl me the car had a small problem but that small problem got bigger and bigger day by day. Each day somethign else went wrong with the car. I mean that literally, each day the car got worse. From his list of parts he has added to the eclipse after looking closer into the car and looking to see what was done to it. I found out more and more that the stuff he said was done to it was not done at all. The car has been breaking ever since I got it and many of the parts he said were on it are NOT!! What can I do? I dont knwo where to go or what to do, can someone point me in the rigth direction? Thanks alot for any help.
Mike

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">