• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

barking dog

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tw28

my neighbor's dog barks for literally hours at a time.i live in a small apartment building,and they are two doors down from me.i have repeatedly talked to the owners of the dog and my landlord about it and noone is taking it seriously.it has been going on for months and i am losing my mind here.is there anything at all i can do?moving is not an option,nor do i think i should have to,anyway.any advice would be greatly appreciated.

ALawyer

Have you complained to the landlord? Called the Association for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals? The police (if there is a noise ordinance)?

------------------
This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">