• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Got hit in the head with a big can at Ralphs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SternFan

What is the name of your state? So.California
I hope this is the right room for this question!
So I had to go to the emergency room last night because my family was very worryied, The can cut my head gave me a huge bump . They took a incident report at the store. My qustion is can I sue ?
One of the guys in the store working there said I should sue them . I cant really do anything until Monday. I would just like to know what you all think??
Thank you for any information
Lady~*

Last edited:

BelizeBreeze

So...did the can magically jump off the shelf and attack you?

So...did the employees, playing football, throw the can on the post route and you caught it with your head instead of your hands?

So...did the store have a 'how many cans can you bounce off your head" contest and you lost?

So...was the employee also a practicing attorney ?

You Are Guilty

What was in the can? I know for a fact that baked beans are notorious for causing injury, particularly in the winter. (Oddly enough, instant coffee is the biggest offender during summer months).

HomeGuru

SternFan said:
You people suck *******S!

**A: there are cases where the shopper Plaintiff won huge monetary amounts in a personal injury claim against the superstore chain typically HomeDepot type of cases. And I was prepared to list such cases before you made your comment.
I guess you can sue for $2.5 million due to a brain injury cause by this accident.

princessof4

we need more information

If you cant tell by now you did not give enough information on how you were hurt for anyone to give you advice for anything. more details would be helpfull. Just remember hummer helps so dont get so mad and dont sweat the small stuff laugh once in a while.

S

seniorjudge

SternFan said:
I hope this is the right room for this question!
So I had to go to the emergency room last night because my family was very worryied, The can cut my head gave me a huge bump . They took a incident report at the store. My qustion is can I sue ?
One of the guys in the store working there said I should sue them . I cant really do anything until Monday. I would just like to know what you all think??
Lady~*
Details?

Facts?

HomeGuru

SternFan said:
I cant really do anything until Monday. I would just like to know what you all think??
Lady~*

**A: Ok Lady, it's long pass Monday so tell us what have you done.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">