• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

where can I file

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dontdowell

What is the name of your state? AZ

I recently called the 800 # to apply for my S.S. I wanted to go to Nogales (an easy place to get around) vs. Tucson where they told me was the closest for me. The 800 # made an appt. for me in Nogales. Nogales called me and said they could take my info, but could not process it. They just processed my husband last Sept. Are they right in denying me or are they pulling my leg?

tigger22472

If you have a problem getting to the office you can ask for a phone interview. This would be a process of them mailing you the application and doing the interview over the phone.

bjl1105

You have the right to file in any Social Security office. The SSA has the right to adjudicate the application in the respective office that services your address. SSA continues to offer phone applications, and now they don't even require your signature!! How easy can this be?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">