• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need to file a motion on Thursday for visitation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Snave

Grandparents rights in PA

As of January 4 ,2005, Grandparents, (How awful) in the state of Pennsylvania, DO have rights. My daughter is going through all the B**** right now. The "wannabe" grandmother saw my Granddaughter 1 time, the day she was born. She is now 8 months old. 2 days after the biofather was served wish childsupport orders, his mother went straight to court. My daughter has to go to "Generations" and then, mediation. The wannabe wanted every Friday tru Sunday. WHAT!!! My daughter 'of course' did NOT agree, now she has to go back to court on 2/15/05. The wannabe have a felony record, but the courts feel that because it has nothing to do with children, she should still get to know her granddaughter.!! GROSS

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">