• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Builder's Responsibility?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Lee

My father lives in a small Patio home development. Two of the units are now leaking due to what two roofers tell us appears to be improper roof structure construction. The units are only 3-4 years old. Is there a ten year new construction law in Kentucky where we can force the builder to make the roof structure corrections?

ALawyer

Contact a KY real estate lawyer! The builder normally won't listen to owners, but only to a lawyer threatening him -- a lawyer's letter may do the trick.

------------------
This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">