• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Delayed Entry Program

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

OCS

What is the name of your state? AL

I previously wrote the message regarding fraudulent enlistment. Thankyou to all that replied. Today, I confessed in writing about lying about my medical history and requested a discharge from the DEP. I thought it was best to quit now before things got worse. I was under the assumption that if you confess before the active duty oath or the "moment of truth" you could get and Entry Level Separation. My recruiter tells me that she doesn't know what they will do and I should maybe seek out a lawyer. The Station Commander tells me that he will run the letter up through battalion and have me processed for discharge. Does anyone know what my fate or punishment might be?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">