• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I do anything about this?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

KateKat

What is the name of your state?

I bought a few pet products from a lady on a website in another state. It has been two months and I have gotten nothing from her except promises of resending products due to mail man mistake or a refund. (she sent me and everyone else a tracking number that comes up as invalid) I opted for a refund and was told I would have it by Jan.19. It's now the 24th and still nothing and no emails from her since the 10th. I have recently found out she has done this to many people and the total that she has made off us is close to $1000 Can I do anything about this? Class action lawsuit maybe?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

KateKat said:
What is the name of your state?

I bought a few pet products from a lady on a website in another state. It has been two months and I have gotten nothing from her except promises of resending products due to mail man mistake or a refund. (she sent me and everyone else a tracking number that comes up as invalid) I opted for a refund and was told I would have it by Jan.19. It's now the 24th and still nothing and no emails from her since the 10th. I have recently found out she has done this to many people and the total that she has made off us is close to $1000 Can I do anything about this? Class action lawsuit maybe?

My response:

Sure. Go ahead. A class action lawsuit should do fine.

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

KateKat said:
How would I go about that?

MY RESPONSE: You're the one that brought the idea up! We don't put people through law school.

What if she eventually refunds our money or the product does show up?

MY RESPONSE: Then she does! Or, then the product shows up!

Look, buying items over the Internet, or across State lines, is just plain stupid. You can't afford to do anything about it - - and she knows it.

You've lost your money.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">