• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Another Question?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rheckman

NC ticket in NC

I know, I know, two tickets in three months, spotless before this. Anyway I got a ticket in NC the officer was coming from the opposite direction and pulled a u turn with traffic behind him. He came up to the car and said nothing except "did you know your State Inspection is up" took my license and registration back to his car filled it out and gave it back, long story short the time was all off. 720 pm instead of 720 am, small miscalculation but a miscalculation to say the least. Will that cause a ticket to become null and void? If not could I use that to perhaps sway the case in my favor? I mean if he was sitting in his car stopped and made a mistake maybe he made one with two cars behind him coming up to me in a two lane road coming out of a 45 MPH zone into a 35MPH zone. I was pulled for 50 in the 35 the 45 MPH was 50 feet from the spot of the stop. What do you think?

lwpat

Go in and talk to the ADA and request a Prayer for Judgement. This is usually automatic and you do not need an attorney. You cannot take it again for three years.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">