• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Court Date Wed. 2/2/05 Advice Now ticket 69/55

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mandmpoteat

What is the name of your state Virginia Ticket in North Carolina. This is my second speeding ticket in N.C. in just less than 3 months. Clean records in all aspects of the law. Have had only 1 ticket in my whole life, over 14 years ago. My suv has had multiple mechanical problems with it's oxygen sensors, all of the emissions control systems, and carb. Not to mention a new fuel pump, plugs, cable wires etc. etc. The first ticket I got 3 months ago was paid out of court, 70/55, dropped to improper equipment. Will the DA, do the same for this ticket or will the first ticket be brought up and also held against me too? You can email me at: [email protected] or answer here, as I am now out of time. Thanks for any advice.

mandmpoteat

I'm really Desperate, Need Some REAL Help 69/55

State of Virginia/Ticket in N.C. I need some really good advice, as to how I may get this ticket dropped or reduced, so as it won't go on my record. 3 months ago I got a ticket in N.C. doing 70/55. D.A. dropped it to improper equipment, an I paid $150.00, to the Clerk of Court. With this ticket now I have, to get out of, can they bring the other ticket up and use it against me, also? [email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">