• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Misrepresentation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Barry In Iowa

What is the name of your state? Iowa

hi, i was on yahoo looking for women last night and i got a private message from a girl that wanted to meet me. she told me to look at her website and i told her ok hang on and i went and looked at it. this girl was hot with a capital h. her website had prices listed for her time and said that money paid is in exchange for time and companionship, not sex wink wink. i went back to her private messenger and told her ok im back, i want to meet you. she said ok but you have to get a hotel room i wont come to your house. i said ok i will go get a hotel room but i need your number so i can call you once i get there. she gave me her number and said now listen you cant call me until you get there i dont want any excuses. i told her ok baby but i dont play games or give excuses, im ready to rock and roll. i go to the motel 6 by the freeway and get the room. on the way there i stopped at the krogers and bought a box of wine and a 6 pack of beer. i called her once i got there and told her the room number. she came and knocked on my door. i let her in. she says ok i need the two hundred dollars for the two hours up front. i told her ok let me write you a check. she said no i dont take checks are you crazy. i said no im not crazy but my checks are good. if you want me to though ill go to the atm machine and get money out. i go to the atm and get money and come back to the room and give it to her. when i got to looking at her i noticed that this wasnt the same girl that was on the website. i told her this and she said yes i am, i said no your not, she said yes i am i just did my hair different. i said ok. after we drank the 6 pack of beers and half the box of wine she asked me if i wanted to have sex with her. i told her yes but your website says no sex. she says im off the clock now and i want you. i say ok lets do it. we got on the bed and did it. after we were done she left. i told her my hours wasnt up yet. she says yes it is, i told her no its not, its only been one hour and 43 minutes, she said well i gotta go, you got what you wanted didnt you. i said ok, but im calling your boss. i go back to the website and i cant find a phone number just a e-mail. i want to sue this company for misrepresentation, since the girl that came wasnt the girl in the picture. i want to get the cost of the hotel room the beer the wine the atm fees and the movie we ordered back. how should i go about starting?

racer72

Call the police and tell them a hooker ripped you off. After they get done laughing they may suggest that you could be arrested for violating prostitution laws. I would suggest you talk to a local attorney first, especially if you decide to call the police.

Barry In Iowa

i dont want her arrested or anything. i just want to sue them. you guys are lawyers you understand the difference between criminal and civil cases right. if i want to sue somebody i dont call the police. whos the friggin idiot?

BelizeBreeze

Barry In Iowa said:
i dont want her arrested or anything. i just want to sue them. you guys are lawyers you understand the difference between criminal and civil cases right. if i want to sue somebody i dont call the police. whos the friggin idiot?
Tag.....You're IT!
You must either be one UGLY dude not to be able to get laid without a hooker in this day and age, or the word has gone around your city of your 'short comings' :D

Either way, good luck with your suit. Let us know how much 17 minutes with a hooker is worth :D

Barry In Iowa

come on you guys arent listening to me, i said it wasnt the girl on the website that came out. if it was the same girl from the site i wouldnt be mad. now can somebody please tell e where to begin. you guys are jackasses

BelizeBreeze

Barry In Iowa said:
come on you guys arent listening to me, i said it wasnt the girl on the website that came out. if it was the same girl from the site i wouldnt be mad. now can somebody please tell e where to begin. you guys are jackasses
You're a real work of art you are. First you go crusing online for women, pick a hooker, go to a motel and take money out of the ATM, have monkey sex with the WRONG hooker then want to sue AFTER slamming her because she was the WRONG hooker.

and we're the Jackasses????

ENASNI

Guys!!

Um... I don't think this is real I think this is "Mammo"-ex
(or were they real, Iowa) ;)

Don't get your knickers in a twist... there are other far greater fake posts out there you can get involved in. :rolleyes:

And BB.. Shame on you.. weren't you helping the good earlier?
I am telling scruffy. :mad:

Last edited:

tijerin

Sorry, I couldn't stop laughing after the "box of wine" part ... that just put EVERYTHING else in perspective. :D

Oh, maybe the guy can sue his drug dealer for misrepresenting the crack as more pure than it really was (which he didnt discover till after he smoked it). This guy has GOT to be on crack to believe his own BS.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">