• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wife Threaten to Call INS If I don't Sign Will

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gege

What is the name of your state?Gege California

My wife wants me to sign her Will stating that I agree that if she passes away, I will consult my sister in law on all matters and major decissions on behalf of my daughter (education, travels, health related matters, living arrangements, etc). It states also that I will not move back and take my daughter to my native country until she is 18. It states that I will have physical custody, and that I can take her to my native country for vacation.

The problem is that I have an interview for citizenship in three days and she is threatening me saying that she will call the INS and will say that we are getting a divorce. I have a temporary green card based on marriage, bu I have only the stamp, because they are still processing the actual green card. Because we have been married for more that 2 yrs since I got my permanent residency I filed for citizenship.

She told me That I have 2 days to decide or she files for divorce. She will seek full custody and is going to sell the house.

Right now I'm mainly the sole provider, she is on a leave of absence

Please advise

Thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">