• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My Family Is In Need Of Urgent Help!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sxyone

I Married An Illegal Man From Mexico In 1999. We Have Been Together For Almost 11 Yrs. We Have A Son 9, And A Daughter 8. I Have Never Applied For Anything Ever. We Just Talked To A Lawyer For The First Time. He Said My Husband Would Have To Go Back To Mexico In Order To Do Anything..no Other Choice!
Please Someone Tell Me Hes Wrong. My Family Would Be In A Complete Hardship. We Both Work, However He Makes Triple What I Make. We Would Loose Everything That We Both Have Worked So Hard To Accomplish. Not To Mention That We Would All Be Devistated Without Him!
Any Imformation Would Be Greatly Appreciated!! Thank You For The Time You've Taken To Read This!

Shay-Pari'e

sxyone said:
We Just Talked To A Lawyer For The First Time. He Said My Husband Would Have To Go Back To Mexico In Order To Do Anything..no Other Choice!

You need to seriously explain more.

AHA

Because he entered the US illegally there is no way for him to adjust to legal status while still in the US. He will have to return to his home country and apply for spouse visa, that application will be denied because of his illegality in thhe US and THAT'S when you file a waiver for hardship. Proving hardship has to be done after he has been denied the visa, not while he is still in the US illegally. In the long run and for the saake of your kid's you really need to do this the proper way, him living and working illegally in the US can eventually be devastating in many ways for the whole family. If he gets deported you're up the creek without a paddle, at least now you still have a chance to correct your situation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">