• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fire Insurance and HOA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Bob Summerfield

What is the name of your state?undefinedWhat is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

Our homeowners association has written a by-law requiring all members to provide a copy of their fire/homeownmers insurance? There is a question as to the lkegality of this bylaw. Some are sayinbg that it uis in violation of PA and/or Us law. What is your opinion?

S

seniorjudge

My opinion is:

Ask the people who are telling you that it's against the law to cite you a law so that cranky judge on the forum you are on can read it.

Show them the insurance. They want to make sure everyone will be covered if there is a catastrophic fire.

Run for the board. Political power is great.

HomeGuru

Bob Summerfield said:
What is the name of your state?undefinedWhat is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

Our homeowners association has written a by-law requiring all members to provide a copy of their fire/homeownmers insurance? There is a question as to the lkegality of this bylaw. Some are sayinbg that it uis in violation of PA and/or Us law. What is your opinion?
**A: my opinion is that I agree with the HOA.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">