• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need help/advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rsnds1

My brother is a US citizen in WA state, and his wife (Philipine citizen) and 5 children are in the Phillipines and I am sponsoring his wife to come to the US. My brother filed a I 130 for his wife which was approved and is now at NVC and she is waiting for an interview appointment. My question is what happens to the kids? Are they included in her visa or should we have filled out an I 130 for each one of them? All the children's names were included on the original I 130 for the wife, We hope we haven't made a mistake and they will be left behind. Can anyone advise?What is the name of your state? Washington state

Last edited:

ImmigAttyLana

As long as the kids are all under the age of 21, they will be eligible for a visa along with their mother on the basis of the I-130 filed on her behalf.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if I may be of further assistance to you in this matter.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">