• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Missing Our Grandma

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sxyone

Again, I Am A Us Citizen Married To An Illegal Man From Mexico. I Want To Bring His Mother Here From Mexico So That She Can See Her Grandchildren In Person And Not Only In Pictures. She Would Only Be Here A Short Time For A Visit. She Is Getting Elderly, Before Too Long The Trip Would Be Too Much For Her. Any Help Is Appreciated!!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

sxyone said:
Again, I Am A Us Citizen Married To An Illegal Man From Mexico. I Want To Bring His Mother Here From Mexico So That She Can See Her Grandchildren In Person And Not Only In Pictures. She Would Only Be Here A Short Time For A Visit. She Is Getting Elderly, Before Too Long The Trip Would Be Too Much For Her. Any Help Is Appreciated!!

My response:

Help with what?

None of us are going to pay for Mamasita's plane fare, and none of us are going to buy you a car. So, what is it that you legally want from us?

IAAL

sxyone

A Misunderstanding Perhaps?

At No Time Was I Asking For Donations! I Was Only Asking For Any Information On How To Go About Getting "mamasita" Here. Maybe I Was Unclear...or Prehaps, You Misunderstood.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

sxyone said:
At No Time Was I Asking For Donations! I Was Only Asking For Any Information On How To Go About Getting "mamasita" Here. Maybe I Was Unclear...or Prehaps, You Misunderstood.

My response:

What the hell do you mean by "getting her here"?

You plop the old bitch in a car, or a plane, and you bring her here for a visit! Either that, or you shove the fat old broad into a bathing suit and teach her how to swim across the Rio Grande. What is so difficult?

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

And, through all of this discourse, you STILL haven't mentioned what your LEGAL problem is with bringing her here for a visit, or your LEGAL problem with going there.

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM!!

IAAL

Last edited by a moderator:

BelizeBreeze

For Any Information On How To Go About Getting "mamasita" Here.
9:40am
Mexico City, Mexico
(MEX) 12:20pm
Dallas/Ft Worth, TX
(DFW)
Flight 8144 operated by Aeromexico
Nonstop
Travel Time: 2hrs 40min Roundtrip From
$344

JETX

sxyone said:
There is a VERY simple solution to this problem....
Pack your little family into a car (or plane) and go visit her!!! Pretty simple, huh??

AHA

Unless she has pretty darn obvious proof that she will return to Mexico after her visit, she might have a tough time getting a tourist visa. But if your hubby entered the US illegally he will have to return to Mexico for any chance of getting a visa and to become legal in the US, which will give your family an opportunity to be with "mamasita" in Mexico for several months. Problem solved.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">