• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

whacked with 3 tickets, about to rectify the situation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

darkhelmet5

whacked with 4 tickets, two identical

What is the name of your state? Hawaii
Hello, almost a week and a half ago I approached my car to find that I was being issued a ticket. I approached the officer to explain the circumstances of my expired safety. I then found out that I had an expired wt. tax. Ooops.
My circumstance being that I have a spider crack in my windshield that cost +$600 to replace. Being a college student, it's taking a while to replace it, and work at the resort fluctuates with the seasons. There are times where I make just enough to make the bills, and the ironic part is that I need my car to get to work on the other side of the isle. The officer kindly gave me a ticket only for the wt. tax, and informed me that if I pay the tax before the court date, I dont have to pay for the ticket. No problem. Tonight I came back from the movies ($1 theatre) to find three tickets on my windshield, for the expired wt. tax, safety, and cracked windshield. I'll pay the wt. tax early monday morning or wednessday morning, but the safety and cracked windshield is more of an issue. If I'm having a problem saving +$600 for a windshield, paying $148 for these two tickets isnt going to help me solve the problem any faster. What can I do??, I have about $350 saved for the windshield as of now. Thanks.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">