• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

SSI and income questions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mamapyle

What is the name of your state? Texas

My son was approved for SSI but my husbands wages where over the limit in December because he got 5 paychecks instead of 4 can anyone tell me what to do? In Jan and Feb we are back to 4 checks do I have to re-apply? Any help is appreciated

BL

Call the SSA 800 # and ask if the case is still open , and what must you do . I never heard of a Child's SSI cut altogether , because of Parent's income though , just reduced .

Last edited:

bjl1105

If the child was eligible based on a 4 payday month previously, and becomes ineligible because of a 5 payday month, the child will automatically become entitled when you revert back to a 4 payday month. You will receive a Notice of Planned Action everytime he/she is off/on the SSI roles.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">