• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suspended licence renewal (Esential to job)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

used2bapadriver

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania (or it used to be)

I am currently suspended in PA and appearently will be for at least 2 more years i qualify for an occupational limited licence in PA but i currently live in NE so PA wont give me a OLL for NE. NE has the same OLL but because i am suspended in PA they will not licence me for an OLL here so HOW do i get a Licence if my job is dependant on it are there any states that do not subscribe to the Drivers licence interstate compact?

Bravo8

Perhaps. I was just quoting from memory the last time I looked to see what states were party to the Driver's License Compact.

ptlmejo

Yep...and I was just telling our OP that even though we're not in it, we still won't give a license to someone who's not supposed to have one. :)

S

seniorjudge

You need to get this straightened out in your home state.

It's funny

How the states treat a supension in another state as valid suspension in their state, but an OLL in one state is invalid in another state.

What a double standard

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">