• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I 485 Pending

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

yaj7100

undefinedWhat is the name of your state? Florida.
I am unmarried , 46, my mother petition for me in 7/95 when she was a per. resident, she became US citizen in 4/01, petition was upgraded, received work auth. 8/01, went for interview on 3/03 in NY, never heard back from ins,I was living in NY all the time, I moved to Florida on 1/04 and renew my work auth. in 9/04, the INS officer at the Trade port office request a transfer of my file to FL. 9/04, I made an inquiry on 1/21 but nothing is resolve. Please advice.
Ron.

ImmigAttyLana

You need to follow up with the USCIS to see if your case is still pending or whether it has been closed. It is possible that the address change did not go through or the file was not properly transferred but only the USCIS can answer that for you, either directly or through an attorney if you are working with an attorney.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if I may be of further assistance to you in this matter.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">