• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Imitate Product

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chuchkoo

What is the name of your state? Msia

I currently saw an item in eBay, sold for just $39 per piece for a LV handbag.
How could it be the original (though it's new)? However I'm thinking of to bid for that, but what if it's an imitation? Is there anything i can do?
Is it legal to sell imitation product?

HomeGuru

chuchkoo said:

I currently saw an item in eBay, sold for just $39 per piece for a LV handbag.
How could it be the original (though it's new)? However I'm thinking of to bid for that, but what if it's an imitation? Is there anything i can do?
Is it legal to sell imitation product?

**A: of course it's not the real LV. This is a no brainer. Why waste your money and annoy LV? You could buy imitation crab or imitation ivory on ebay though.

chuchkoo

racer72 said:

Never heard of a state with that name. Is it new?
Malaysia.

HomeGuru said:
**A: of course it's not the real LV. This is a no brainer. Why waste your money and annoy LV? You could buy imitation crab or imitation ivory on ebay though.
Oh, ok.....
But how about seller described their LV product as "100% authentic brand new", but could able to sell at $39 per piece?
Sorry for sounded dumb, but i'm new in ebay, so hoping to know more about this, and trying to be a little more cautions there. :confused:

teflon_jones

This site is for US law only!

But I can't resist answering. :D How do you think they can afford to sell it for $39? Because it's "100% authentic brand new" fake LV!

TheBird

I have noticed that a lot of sellers sell these bags and refer to them as "authentic LV" or "authentic Louis Vutton" (notice the misspelling)
Somehow they are getting away with it. Maybe by not using the correct name!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">