• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My Husband

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mistyr86

What is the name of your state? CO/ MI
I recently found out that my husband who is in stationed in CO cheated on me with a 15 year old girl. I have all the girls information but I can't get ahold of her parents to tell them because they are unlisted. My husband doesn't believe she's only 15 because she told him she was 18 but I've talked to her friends and adults around her so I know it's true. He is supposed to go overseas the first week of March. We decided to work things out but this 15 year old girl is still calling him all the time.
I need advice please help
thanks

badapple40

racer: not necessarily true about him going away.

If she tells him she is 18 and he reasonably and honestly believes she is at least 16, its technically not statutory under the UCMJ.

Here's another solution: tell you husband if he doesn't cut the crap out with missy, you'll report him to his CO and bring him up on adultery charges. I suspect that'll knock him back into line.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">